If you do not have the time or inclination to build a SAFARI for yourself, Ready To Fly is for you!
Completely finished at the level of quality you would expect from the developers of SAFARI Helicopter, a Ready To Fly can be built to your exact specifications.
Starting with the "ingredients" of the SAFARI kit, the Ready To Fly SAFARI can be customized to your specifications including paint, interior, engine, avionics and accessories to create the SAFARI of your dreams.
Once completed, your Ready To Fly SAFARI is tested before delivery - truly is "Ready for Fun."
SAFARI 400 Helicopter $168,800 USD
- Lycoming O-360 Engine
- Composite Main Rotor Blades with Permanent Lead/Lag Adjustment Plates
- Powder Coated Frame
- Painted Cabin and Cabin Interior
- Leather Upholstered Seats and Floorboard Carpet
- Main Transmission and Tail Rotor Transmission Chip Detectors with Alarms
- Main Transmission and Tail Rotor Transmission Oil Sight Glasses
- Titanium Tail Rotor Blades
- Main Rotor Tachometer with High/Low Alarm
- Rotor Speed Governor
- Electric Cyclic Trim
- Collective Friction Lock
- Nickle Plated Curved Cyclic Sticks
- Sprag Overrunning Clutch
- Guages: Cylinder Head Temperature, Engne Oil and Transmission Oil Temperature, Engine Oil Pressure, Ammeter, Fuel Levels, Carburetor Temperature, Outside Air Temperature, Manifold Pressure
- Instruments: Compass. Airspeed Indicator, Vertical Airspeed Indicator, Altimeter, Hour Meter, navigation, Landing, and Strobe Lights
- Fire Extinguisher 14 oz. Halon Mounted
- Ground Handling Wheels and Camming Lever Assembly
- 20 Hours In Flight Testing
Sign up for our newsletter by email